This is the ArtRage Stencils:Rhythm and Movement Assignment. I used the paint tube to create a yellow background and I smoothed it out with the paint knife. I used the circle stencil and I put glitter in it.
Day 1: Self Portrait Day 2: What You Wore Today Day 3: Clouds Day 4: Something Green Day 5: Morning Sky Day 6: From A Low Angle (Worm's Eye View) Day 7: Fruit Day 8: Bad Habit Day 9: Someone You Love (my sister) Day 10: Childhood Memory Day 11: Something Blue Day 12: Sunset Day 13: Yourself With 13 Things Day 14: Eyes Day 15: Silhouette Day 16: Long Exposure Day 17: Technology Day 18: Your Shoes Day 19: Something Orange Day 20: Bird's Eye View Day 21: Faceless Self-Portrait Day 22: Hands Day 23: Sunflare Day 24: Animal Day 25: Something Pink Day 26: Close Up Day 27: From A Distance Day 28: Flowers Day 29: Black and White Day 30: Self-Portrait
This is the original magazine cover. This is the photo that I took of myself. I cut out my face and put it on the model's face. I adjusted the color to make it look closer to her skin color.
This project was difficult because I don't look good in pictures, and I've already taken so many photos of myself for these projects. I used sarcasm and hate to make the portrait captions better.
Comments
Post a Comment